Man dies after unknowingly adding lethal ingredient to protein shake

A father has shared his grief over finding out the cause of his son’s unexpected death, taking to Facebook to warn others of the widely available ingredient that killed 21-year-old Lachlan Foote a day before his birthday.

After celebrating New Year’s Eve, Mr Foote arrived home and made a protein shake before messaging his friends complaining of the taste.

“I think my protein powder has gone off. Just made an anti hangover / workout shake and it tasted awful,” he wrote just after 2am.

Hours later Lachlan passed out on the…
Read more posts United Kingdom or read the original


This content was imported with an automated system, without human intervention. You can report the removal of content by first reading our Legal Disclaimer